Switch to HDFC Regalia Credit Card without Losing the No Annual Fee Benefit
Many HDFC credit card users often contemplate switching to a different card that offers more benefits or suits their lifestyle better. One such popular card is the HDFC Regalia Credit Card, known for its premium lifestyle benefits. However, a common concern among users is whether they can maintain the no annual fee benefit while making the switch. This article aims to address this concern and provide a comprehensive guide on how to transition from your current HDFC Diner’s Privilege credit card to the Regalia card without losing the no annual fee benefit.
Understanding the HDFC Regalia Credit Card
The HDFC Regalia Credit Card is a premium card that offers a host of benefits including complimentary airport lounge access, reward points on every spend, dining privileges, and much more. However, it comes with an annual fee, which is waived off if the annual spend exceeds a certain limit.
Can You Maintain the No Annual Fee Benefit?
Yes, it is possible to maintain the no annual fee benefit when you switch to the HDFC Regalia Credit Card. The annual fee is waived off for those who spend more than Rs. 3 lakhs in a year. So, if you’re a high spender, you can enjoy the benefits of the Regalia card without having to pay the annual fee.
How to Make the Switch?
Switching from your current HDFC Diner’s Privilege credit card to the Regalia card is a straightforward process. Here’s how you can do it:
- Contact HDFC Bank: Reach out to the HDFC Bank customer service and express your desire to switch to the Regalia card.
- Submit Necessary Documents: The bank may ask for certain documents for verification. Submit them promptly.
- Wait for Approval: Once your request and documents are submitted, the bank will review them. If approved, your Diner’s Privilege card will be upgraded to the Regalia card.
Things to Keep in Mind
While the process is simple, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The bank has the right to approve or reject your request based on your credit history and spending pattern.
- Ensure that your annual spend is more than Rs. 3 lakhs to enjoy the no annual fee benefit.
- Remember that the benefits of the Diner’s Privilege card and the Regalia card are different. Make sure that the Regalia card benefits align with your lifestyle and spending habits.
In conclusion, switching to the HDFC Regalia Credit Card without losing the no annual fee benefit is possible and can be done with ease. It’s all about understanding the card’s benefits, ensuring it matches your spending habits, and maintaining a good credit history.